Royal Enfield Bullet has the longest production run of any motorcycle having remade continuously in production since 1948.
What we do
We are the first and only legally licensed bike renting agency of Kashmir.
A place where you can bring your bikes for servicing, discuss the problems that you are having.
Kashmir Bikers provide you best places to stay and enjoy the feel of kashmir..
Kashmir Bikers assure you excellent ticketing service ...
We treat our customers and their bikes with respect. We treat our customers as our family and look forward to build strong relationships and provide them 24X7 Bike service.
This top of the line 350cc is the ideal motorcycle for those shifting from Indo-Jap motorcycles to Royal Enfields
A touring bicycle is a bicycle designed or modified to handle bicycle touring.
Mountain bikes are typically ridden on single track trails, fire roads, logging roads, and other unpaved environments.
The Royal Enfield Machismo offers all the mechanicals of the Thunderbird mated with the classic looks of the Royal Enfield range.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Standard has proven itself over 45 years in the toughest of conditions.
With well maintained but snaky zigzag roads connecting to the passes, Kashmir Valley is considered as the most sought out tourist destinations of the world. It provides with amazing routes and destinations including Sinthan Pass, Zojila Pass amongst the many, for biking and cycling. The highest motorable pass in the world, the Khardung La Pass, situated 18,370 ft above sea level is easily accessible from here.
To offer the experience of travelling these routes, KashmirBikers has opened the first ever bike rental company in Kashmir to travel this exotic location, and one is encouraged to get a bike on rent from them. It is set in the capital city of Srinagar, and Royal Enfield bikes, more popularly known as bullets are provided at very cheap rates and the condition of the bikes are very satisfactory.
One is encouraged to try out their best bikes at awesome biking locations such as the multitude of locations found in Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali.
Bikes on Rent
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 cc Standard
- Royal Enfield Electra 350 cc
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 cc
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350cc
- Royal Enfield Standard 500 cc
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 cc
- Royal Enfield Twins 650 cc
- Bajaj Avenger 220 cc
- Honda Activa 110 cc
Bicycles on Rent
- Hero Insider
- Lady Cycles
Royal Enfield Rentals
- For 350 cc it is Rs 1500 per day
- For 500 cc it is Rs 1700 per day
- For 411 cc it is Rs 1800 per day
- For 650 cc it is Rs 3200 per day
- For 220 cc it is Rs 1300 per day
- For 110 cc it is Rs 600 per day
- KashmirBikers also has a workshop which helps the bikes get serviced in case of any sort of breakdown.They repair the bike with utmost care and work extra hours to get the work done within the shortest period of time possible.
- They also offer online bike rental.
- KashmirBikers like any other travel agency helps one find the best hotels to stay and make the most out of one’s trip.
- KashmirBikers assures excellent ticketing services.
- One can hire a person as a guide from KashmirBikers to help one travel through the valley and discover rare new places and help one communicating with the local people to avoid a communication gap. The rate of the tour guide can be negotiable.
- Kashmir Bikers are very soon coming out with a wide range of merchandises which once can purchase for oneself or their loved ones. Personalised gifts can be sent to the doorsteps of one’s loved ones.
- KashmirBikers provides a 24-hour bike service and treats customers as families, and offers an excellent bullet on rent.
KashmirBikers has a page on Facebook, named the same, having a rating of a whopping 4.9 out of 5, as they are one of the best places to rent a bike. The ones who have already availed their services have left satisfactory reviews under the comment section. All the reviews are happy ones and none seemed to be dissatisfied with their awesome bullet rental. “A week-long trip in Kashmir and made even more memorable by the fact that we took out an Enfield for rent from Basharat. He was extremely helpful and very friendly. He took the effort to give us a neat little itinerary and tips on the places to visit and things to do. I suppose we wouldn't have covered half the places we did if it were not for him.
The bikes were top notch and very well maintained. We had the luck of getting ourselves a brand new 350 Classic. If anyone gets to Kashmir, I would highly recommend visiting Kashmir Bikes and picking up a bike. He offers RE - Classic (350/500), Electra, Thunderbird, 200cc bikes and scooters as well.”- as commented by Ashwin Rajan, a happy customer.
From Srinagar, bullets can be availed to travel to the following places in Kashmir:
Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Yousmarg, Ladakh, Pari Mahal, Shankaracharya, Sinthan Top, Manasbal, Zanaskar, Dachigam, Nara Na, Aharbal, Patnitop, Zojila Pass, Leh, Wular Lake, Mughal Road, Lolab Valley, Drass.
Along with the rented bullet, KashmirBikers provides one with some extra supplies to have a safe trip. These include:
Toolkit, Luggage carrier, Leg guard, Helmets, Puncher kit, Packing ropes/Bungees, Waterproof covering sheets, Head and tail lamps, Petrol cans, Spare spark plugs, Wheel bearings, Chain joining link, Spare clutch cable
On special request of customers, the additional supplies they provide one with are:
- Luggage racks
- Extra long Bungees
- Service assistance for first 150 kms
- Delivery and collection of bikes at designated places
- 20L fuel tank
- Other spares
Due to a greater demand for bikes than that are available they recommend advance booking payment to be done beforehand. The pre-booking charges are Rs 5000 which is then considered as security deposit which is refunded when the bike is delivered back to them in good condition. The security deposit for a 350CC bullet is Rs 5000 and for a 500CC bullet is Rs 5000 along with your original ID.
Customers have to provide a photocopy of the following documents beforehand:
- Driving license
- International drivers license
- Address proof
KashmirBikers come in with a set of disclaimers that one must go through before booking a ride:
- Rentals vary with destinations.
- Security of the bike once handed to the customer is solely his/her responsibility.
- Damaged helmets will incure additional charges.
- Booking amount is non-refundable, however in case of any natural disaster, 50% of it is returned.
- Early return does not provide a refund.
- Any damaged parts will have to be paid for.
- Damaged should be repaired by the client or pay to Kashmir bikers.
- Returning late client will be charged as per Rs 200 per hour.
Online booking can be done from their website KashmirBikers and payments can also be made online.
Thus, with the amazing startup of KashmirBikers, be prepared to experience the most of this exotic location on the king of two wheels- bullet.
Testimonials – View All Testimonials »
Kashmir Bikers provide the Good condition Bikes, tourists may get the information on the website also or even rang them anytime what to my experience is good with Kashmir Bikers.
Was an un forgettable journey for me , we had to come back srinagar to change the CLUTCH PLATES and thought dropping the plan , had it been so i would have regretted my entire life . Even mountains welcome you with their lovely appearance. JUST LOVE KASHMIR !
Excellent Bikes , Beautiful Kashmir & Ladakh, very helpful people all around. Amazing trip as we covered 1600km on Royal Enfield (RE) and the ride at Khardungla & Changla.Thanks a ton Kashmir Bikers.
Awesome Experience with KASHMIR BIKERS ,Bike was in perfect condition and we had a great trip . Highly recommended for bikers traveling on N (Srinagar-Leh Highway)
Awesome Experience! Thanks for your support in arranging everything for our awesome experience. IN SHA ALLAH will go on a bike trip again soon.
One of the best biking Experience in Kashmir Valley. The bikes are really good and well maintained. The determination and helping attitude of the management is an addition.
Exquisite service , unforgettable hospitality.
Had an unforgettable bike ridding experience with KASHMIR BIKERS. Brand new bikes, Enjoyed to the fullest
Expectation from a 2010 twin-spark Enfield wasn’t too high. But the performance of the bike, dealing of KASHMIR BIKERS, All went Fantabulously beyond expectations.